DAYANA KILL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DAYANA KILL

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: DAYANA KILL

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

I think Dayana Kill is one of your most amazing girls!! She worked for you exclusively, if I'm not mistaken. In another post you mentioned she's in you top 10 best fucks. Aside from her looks and body, what made her so special and deserving of a top 10 ranking?

Also, do you have any new and exclusive scenes with her?

The sites fantastic. Woodman at your fingertips 24/7!! All Woodman all the time!!

A couple of slogans for you.

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dayana has the record of the time I have fucked a girl non-stop : 3 hours !!! Don't ask me why her, I don't even know myself. I always wandered if she didn't put some drugs in my glass during the diner. I'll never know but for sure never I've sex madly with any girl for so long without my dick feel tired one second !!!
Out of that she was a devil, because too much intelligent but she has always been very correct and adorable with me...
She had a love story with a millionaire hungarian man and stopped to work for me, but on the perfect way !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

Thank you very much for your honest and detailed answer.
This site is awesome! Not only are the videos great, you are too--for taking the time to answer our questions. I'm not sure you realize how amazing this is for us.
We, your fans, live vicariously through you. You do the things we can only dream of.
Like... fuck a beautiful, intelligant woman for 3 straight hours and live to tell about it. Three... f-ing .... hours!!!!!

I will continue to support this site and I will tell anyone who'll listen about it.

Keep up the good work, Pierre.

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but as I said it's happens once in my all life ! I never have touch a pills of anything to be hard in sex so for me it's a special things that I fucked a girls non stop for three hours and the reason why I wondered if she don't put "something" in my glasses during the diner without I see it !!!
When I was young Jan 8. 1984, my first night with my second wife, we fucked from 9.45 pm to 5 am but with three breaks ( my three cum-shot ! ) so it was different but also very intensive...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

T'as eu bien de la chance, moi rien que de la regarder j'ai une érection de cheval :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A c'est clair qu'elle était ultra bonne !!!

PW

Beavis
Padawan

Post by Beavis »

Pierre - as they say good sex begins in the head + the male hunting mentality of wanting what we can't get... makes the impossible.. possible.. 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's true !

PW

sbando
Padawan

Post by sbando »

Sorry to bother you, my Master, but do you happen to have the backstage for the photoshooting you posted the other day, the one with Pascal St. James?