SUNNY BLUE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SUNNY BLUE

Post by admin »

babo atif
Guru

Re: SUNNY BLUE

Post by babo atif »

I liked her! She worked only for PW. Pierre, are there any information about her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but I want keep the best one for my book because with her I did something that even today everytime I pass to the concerned place in Paris I can't believe I did it there !!! She was the one who had the mission to make me forget Tania Russof five days after we broke up. And she did it the right way trust me !!!
She is a very very very crazy girl, but I like her and we crossed just one year ago in Barcelona and smile together in front of a drink at the airport, speaking about the mad story we have in mind.
She's style the same today except she did implant of very big boobs !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Putain de silicone de merde :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I can't believe she got implants....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It makes perfect sense, though. In the casting, it's extremely obvious that she's not happy with the size of her breasts... What a shame!! That girl is so beautiful.
There are a few exceptions(Caylan), but for the most part it really breaks my heart.

I love the girls who work for you only.These exclusive girls must hold a special place in your heart.

I'm the same way... believe it or not. I only watch your movies/series and yours only!!! The only way I learn about new girls is through you!!!

I'm happy she could make you forget about Tanya(not an easy task)
Could you give me a hint on the story behind that... I'm not usually a beggar, but...Please!!!!!! What if I said my birthday's coming up?

Either way, YOU-DA-MAN!!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I didn't explain me well about the Tania side. It tooks me two years ( until I start to love Sophie ! ) before I can take out Tania from my heart at 100%.
But Sunny Blue did it the right way means we have passed some crazy days in Paris who helped me to put my head out of the water ( I've hardly depressed the three days after Tania left me !!! ) and I thanks her for that.
Sorry for your birthday but the only thing I can tell you, it's happened in the biggest cinema of Champs Elysées...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Thanks for that, Pierre. You're very kind.

Your fan, the Canadian.

P.S. Thanks for the hint. I won't bug you about this anymore... I'll just buy your book... and then I'll watch the movie. You'll be the first person in history to direct his own biography on film!!! I can dream....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At least if it happens, I'm sure that will be as it was really !!!

PW

Alex
Padawan

Post by Alex »

Hi.........I've watched many of your castings and besides Angel D. there isn't anyone to compare to Sunny in pure classic beauty ........Alex

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will not go so far in term of restricted feeling but it's true she has a very specific look who makes her different of the other girl.

PW